Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Welcome To Riverwood's Truth Project Blog

Hello everyone:

Welcome to the Riverwood Truth Project Blog!  We have set this up as a way for you to continue your discussions about what you are learning as we explore God's Truths through our journey in the Truth Project.  My prayer for all of you is that you use this space as a way to discuss and share your thoughts and opinions about what we are learning with each other.  I also pray for all of you that God perform miracles in your lives as He uses His Word to transform you through the renewing of your minds by His Word.

I look forward to reading all of your entries and all the best to everyone.

Best regards,

Adam

2 comments:

  1. Hey love this bible study I do feel bad that i have to be late for some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you are enjoying it Touny. Looking forward to seeing you next week.

    Cheers!

    Adam

    ReplyDelete